The BSI String Quartet ref: 2647
This experienced Quartet can offer a wide range of music to suit any occasion. Their presentation and outstanding playing has delighted audiences and enhanced the atmosphere at events ranging from weddings, parties, anniversaries, dinners and corporate events - indeed any special event which calls for that extra touch of quality.
This Quartet is experienced in playing for all such events and have played in many of the areas best known venues.
For weddings they are available to play for the service, reception and meal with music to match each part of this special occasion.
The players in this Quartet are drawn from highly experienced musicians in the Derbyshire area. A Duo or Trio can also be offered. The Quartet has an amazingly extensive repertoire - take a look at the listing which has 14 categories covering every musical taste.
This Quartet have the following requests:-
1. We usually recommend the string quartet choses music based on their extensive wedding performance experience. Please give us an idea of your preferred type of music - Classical, Chart Hits or a mixture of styles and include one or two special requests from our repertoire if you wish
2. For the pre-ceremony slot we usually play our selection of the most popular Classical music from our Wedding Section.
3. Later on in the proceedings we compile a selection of contemporary music based on number of guests and your preferences.
4. For Civil Ceremonies and church wedding services there are four pieces we ask you to chose - entrance and exit music + two pieces for the register signing. Please help us by sending any choices for the ceremony at least two months before the event. After this date the music library may be unavailable and might be spread out over the country.
5. As you will have seen we have built up an extensive repertoire so I'm afraid it is not possible to transport it all. If you prefer, please send us the numbers of one or two of the Sections numbered 1-14 two months in advance.
6. If there is anything you don't see but would particularly like to be included on your special day our arranger-composer will write this for you with three months notice. She charges £50.
|Wedding||thank you We had the most amazing weekend of our lives - the music was absolutely gorgeous, many people commented on it, and how wonderful was it that we could actually be outside. Thank you|
|Corporate Event||"Many thanks for your fantastic performance last week, it set the perfect tone for our drinks reception."|