The DSI String Quartet ref: 2640
Probably the most versatile of musical ensembles, the string quartet is perfect for weddings, birthdays, anniversary celebrations or a corporate product launch - in fact any event where you want to create a beautiful atmosphere. The Quartet can offer music ranging from classical pieces everybody knows to songs from the 1920s & ‘30s, tangos, waltzes & rags, with a repertoire spanning Bach to the Beatles - so can be sure to suit your needs.
The players in this Quartet are drawn from highly experienced musicians in the Derbyshire area. A Duo or Trio can also be offered. The Quartet has an amazingly extensive repertoire - take a look at the listing which has 14 categories covering every musical taste.
This Quartet have the following requests:-
1. We usually recommend the string quartet choses music based on their extensive wedding performance experience. Please give us an idea of your preferred type of music - Classical, Chart Hits or a mixture of styles and include one or two special requests from our repertoire if you wish
2. For the pre-ceremony slot we usually play our selection of the most popular Classical music from our Wedding Section.
3. Later on in the proceedings we compile a selection of contemporary music based on number of guests and your preferences.
4. For Civil Ceremonies and church wedding services there are four pieces we ask you to chose - entrance and exit music + two pieces for the register signing. Please help us by sending any choices for the ceremony at least two months before the event. After this date the music library may be unavailable and might be spread out over the country.
5. As you will have seen we have built up an extensive repertoire so I'm afraid it is not possible to transport it all. If you prefer, please send us the numbers of one or two of the Sections numbered 1-14 two months in advance.
6. If there is anything you don't see but would particularly like to be included on your special day our arranger-composer will write this for you with three months notice. She charges £50.
|Wedding||"Thank you so much the quartet was amazing it made the perfect atmosphere to the day :) loved every moment, highly recommended. Thanks again."|